If chocolate addiction has been a problem for you, then hypnosis is just the tool to help you break the cycle. Chocolate, like all rich, indulgent foods, should be savoured – not scoffed. Having a bit of it every now and again is okay.
However, like many things in life, you can have too much of a good thing. Using Chocolate as a substitute for comfort or other positive feelings is a recipe for disaster.
Here’s Why Some People Can’t Stop eating Chocolate:
- They have a false belief that the craving for chocolate will never go away;
- They believe that they don’t have the willpower to do it
Beliefs are just thoughts you keep on thinking, and they can be eradicated with the use of self-hypnosis. But right now you can’t access these beliefs and therefore it may feel as though you are powerless to change them.
Negative Beliefs Fuel Addiction
When we think about addictions and bad habits, we often use the word ‘willpower’. Willpower simply means free choice – the ability to choose whether you want to do something or whether you do not want to do it.
This is where most people fail; they believe they don’t have a choice to stop the addiction, so they give up trying. But the good news is you can change the beliefs that are keeping you addicted to chocolate using self-hypnosis.
This MP3 Will Help You:
- Stop being a slave to your cravings;
- Feel confident in your ability to cut down or completely stop eating chocolate (whichever works for you);
- Develop the habit of choosing healthy alternatives instead;
- Find healthier ways to soother your emotions that don’t involve food