How To Choose a Qualified Hypnosis Expert
If you’re interested in hypnotherapy, it’s important to do your research so you can connect with the right therapist in Melbourne. Hypnotherapy has been used for thousands of years to help people make positive changes in a relatively short period of time.
More specifically, hypnosis is particularly effective for weight loss. More and more people are realising what we hypnotherapists have known for centuries - that it really works!
It's not like traditional therapies such as psychotherapy or counselling, where you have to spend a lot of time (and money) on a weekly basis to make life changes. Many of my clients are very self-aware and have attended weekly counselling sessions to no avail.
They're tired of talking about their problems; they just want them gone! So you'll be pleased to know that the average number of sessions required for any given issue is usually only about two or three.
Tried And Tested Hypnosis Techniques That Work
I’ve been doing this a long time and if there’s one thing I’ve learnt is that everybody is different. You have to treat each case individually and tailor the hypnotherapy to each person’s individual needs.
You might have tried hypnosis in Melbourne before and found it to be lacking – but don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet. All hypnotherapists are not equal as you will soon discover when you continue to read on.
My Programs Work Because:
I don’t just stick on some music and read out a script while you close your eyes – I speak to your subconscious in a language it understands about the actual issues you have come to see me about, using therapy that hones in on one issue at a time.
I pay attention to what you’re telling me, and specifically the underlying messages that give me clues as to what is really causing the problem – and then I design your therapy to fix it.
For example, let’s say you’re trying to lose weight: It’s not enough just to give you shallow generic suggestions like ‘you will eat healthy foods’. This might work initially but the results won’t last.
The fact of the matter is if you’re not eating healthy foods, there’s usually a reason why not – it’s my job to diagnose the reasons and devise a solution that not only works, but has a permanent positive impact.
Work With The Best Hypnotherapist To Get The Help You Need
When you’re deciding on which hypnotherapist to go and see, it's really important that you can be sure that person has the right skills and knowledge required to treat your issue.
You may not know this, but hypnotherapy is not regulated in Australia. This means that even if a person has no formal qualifications, they can still legally set up shop and advertise themselves as a hypnotherapist. So when you’re on the internet looking around, the following factors are crucial:
- How long they have been practising;
- Their qualifications
You should only choose a hypnotherapist who has a government accredited qualification. After all, do you really want someone who has done a weekend course in hypnosis messing with your mind?
How Can a Hypnotherapy Expert Help You?
There are many things that hypnosis can help you with, including;
If you have something you want to work on but you’re not sure if hypnosis is appropriate, give me a call or send an email and I will tell you if I can help.
Why Choose Me?
- I have a government accredited qualification;
- I have been practising since 2003;
- I treat over 1000 clients per year;
- I offer a money back guarantee for my programs
A Solid Foundation of Satisfied Clients Since 2003
When you’ve been practising clinical hypnosis as long as I have, you see some pretty amazing transformations. People often ask me ‘what is your success rate?’ It’s a fair question – but one I don’t have the answer to.
I don’t have the resources to conduct this kind of research and I would suggest that if any Melbourne Hypnotherapist tells you their ‘success rate’ you ask to see the research behind this figure (which has probably been plucked out of thin air).
So I don’t have a success rate – but what I CAN tell you is all the testimonials on my website are real, and were written by real people. I have a thriving practice that has been strong since 2003 - and I let my results speak for themselves.
What Is Hypnosis?
Many people are dubious about hypnosis and I don’t blame them – stage hypnotists give us a bad name. The primary intention of a stage hypnotist is to manipulate his subjects up on the stage for his own amusement.
But the fact of the matter is that no hypnotherapist anywhere can make you do something you don’t want to do. Here’s how it works:
- Everything you do is governed by your subconscious beliefs. Simply put, this means that what you focus on is what you get. So, let’s say you believe that you have no willpower. That belief actually permeates everything you do to the degree that you are unwittingly controlled by this belief.
- That is, even though you want to be able to say ‘no’ to chocolate, you can’t. If you were to say to yourself ‘I have all the willpower in the world’, you would hear a little voice in your head saying ‘no you don’t!’ No…you’re not going mad. That little ‘voice’ is actually your conscious critical mind, which is responding to your subconscious belief ‘I have no willpower’.
So how do you remove this belief so you can get on with your life and get what you want? Read on:
- When you begin the process of relaxation, your brainwave frequency lowers itself. As a result of this, your conscious mind, the part of your mind that decides whether something is true or not, is turned right down.
- Meanwhile, your subconscious, which does not have the ability to decide whether or not something is true, is listening to everything the hypnotherapist says. So with your permission, a hypnotherapist is able to help you change the beliefs that are stopping you from getting what you want.
Will It Work For Me?
Hypnosis is very safe and effective, provided it is performed by a qualified hypnosis expert. A few key points to remember:
- You can’t be made to do anything you don’t want to do;
- You will not allow yourself to go into a state of hypnosis if you don’t trust your therapist.
Read more about it in this article: Will Hypnosis Work For Me?
Take The Next Step
If you are interested in hypnotherapy, I'm based in Melbourne so feel free to contact me at any time and I will be delighted to answer any and all of your questions.